‘I Will Continue to Play Until My Legs Say, Cristiano, I’m Done’: Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo, after a fantastic goal-scoring performance, has made it clear that he has no intention of retiring soon. At 38 years old, he dismissed rumors about ending his remarkable career, saying, “They say Ronaldo is done… but it’s not true.”

While Ronaldo eventually plans to retire, he expressed his desire to do so with Al Nassr Club. In an interview, he mentioned that he wants to conclude his football journey with the Saudi club and ruled out a return to European football.

After scoring two goals in a victory against Al Ahli club, Ronaldo celebrated in a way that respected Saudi Arabian customs. He affirmed his commitment to playing as long as his body allows, stating, “I will keep playing until my body tells me it’s time to stop. I still have a lot of passion for football, scoring goals, and winning. People may say I’m finished, but I’m proving them wrong.”

The post ‘I Will Continue to Play Until My Legs Say, Cristiano, I’m Done’: Cristiano Ronaldo appeared first on Startup Pakistan.

https://ift.tt/zcHST6b

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form